Booking and cancellation policy
Unless otherwise specified, booking payments are non-refundable.
• All meals, teas, coffees and snacks.
• Dawn and dusk safaris in open Land Rovers.
• Drinks on dusk safaris are limited to one per person with a choice of local beer, wine or soft drink.
• Wi-Fi at all lodges.
• Fees for 2020 - Are all included in the per person per night cost.
• Any transfers from Southern boom gate are included.
• Airport and road transfers, including chartered flights landing at Hoedspruit Civil Air Base.
• Mini Bar, curio, telephone, spa and laundry expenses.
• Premium and imported brands.
General Terms and Conditions
• Single supplement of 40%.
• Children are welcome at Shiduli Private game Lodge.
• Children between 0 and 2 years old are accommodated on a complimentary basis.
• Children from the ages of 3 years to 11 years old are accommodated at 50% of the adult tariff, sharing a family room with adults.
• All children will be charged the Reserve Fees.
• Children 12 years and older are considered adults and pay the applicable tariff.
• Children under 6 yrs. are not permitted on any Game Drives - securing a private vehicle will also not allow this policy.
All Children are required to be accompanied by an adult on Game activity)
• Bushwalks are an optional extra available on our standard package, and only arranged at the Lodge, subject to conditions. This activity is also available for limited duration and is subject to approval on the ground, it is also subject to game movement and Karongwe Lodges reserves the right not to offer based on the safety of our guests. There is an additional cost for this activity and may not be exchanged for a normal game activity.
• No reservation is secure without a deposit.
• A deposit equivalent to 25% of the total accommodation is required within 7 days of confirmation for individuals (FIT’s) and within 14 days of confirmation 10% is required for a group to secure a reservation. For reservations, less than 30 days prior to arrival for individuals and groups, full pre-payment is required.
• The balance of the accommodation account is to be settled 30 days prior to arrival or, if the period is less, full prepayment will apply.
• For groups, we require a 10% deposit and final commitment to confirm the reservation 90 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation fees for Individual Guests
• Karongwe Portfolio reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to any direct costs incurred by it in attending to the reservation plus a 10% administration fee for any individual bookings cancelled more than 42 days prior to the date of the scheduled arrival.
• In the event of a cancellation, less than 42 days and more than 30 days prior to the date of the scheduled arrival, a cancellation fee in the sum equivalent to 25% of the full account will be incurred.
• In the event of a cancellation, less than 30 days prior to the date of the scheduled arrival, a cancellation fee in the sum equivalent to the full account will be charged (100%).